Health and Safety Information: Sandler Center
Virginia Symphony Orchestra is committed to the health and safety of all patrons, staff, and artists. See a complete list of precautions below as you plan to come to an event.
CDC safety protocols and procedures:
- Please plan to arrive early (doors open 1 hour prior to each performance) to ensure plenty of time to be safely seated.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for use at entry and throughout the venue.
- Wearing a mask covering mouth and nose will be mandatory for patrons and staff – to be worn the entire time onsite. No one will be admitted without one. If concessions are sold, masks may only be removed while seated in assigned seat and consuming food/beverage.
- Audience seating is provided and will be sanitized before each performance.
- Performance seating will be arranged to accommodate each party allowing for six feet of physical distance from other parties. Upon arrival, ushers will be available to assist you to your seating location.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, will be permitted.
Because COVID-19 is a highly contagious, there is a risk of exposure in any place where people gather. Virginia Symphony Orchestra is taking appropriate steps to create a safe environment for all patrons, artists, and staff. Attendees of Virginia Symphony Orchestra events assume all risks associated with the possibility of exposure to or contracting of any illness.
Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
Upcoming Concerts at Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
Friday, April 30, 2021 | Ferguson Center for the Arts | 7:30PM
Sunday, May 2, 2021 | Sandler Center for the Performing Arts | 2:30PM
Benjamin Rous, conductor
John Adams: Shaker Loops
Mozart: Symphony No. 36
Seating for this event will prioritize safety and social distancing between parties. Your seat will be assigned based on best available in the price section of your choosing. All seats purchased in your order will be seated as a single party. Tickets with seating locations will be sent via email prior to your performance.
Please note: tickets must be purchased in advance of performance. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the box office at the venue prior to the performance.